Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another day, another doll hair!!!

I had another great day!!!! ha ha it turns out that after I wrote my blog i was thinking about the color of shoes that I got. I wasn't really happy with the color of five fingers that i got so i went to the web site that i bought the shoes on. I was looking at how to cancell my order. I just sent them an email telling them that i needed to cancell it. Then I went to another site and I found the color that i wanted and orderer the color that i wanted. Then this morning I got two email one at 7:57 that said your order cannot be prossesed. Then the second one I got at 7:59 that said your order is now underway and will be shipped soon. I emailed them today just to clarify whats up. I don't know whats up. Lets just say that I'm not going to reorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment