Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sick and girly camp!!!


I am sick!!! I have this really nasty cough and it is so bad that it is making my voice go away. It sucks. It is funny to speak!I hate being sick becauser all I can do all day is just stay at home and do nothing. That is all i have been doing the past 2 days. On thursday I wasn't sick at all. by the time friday rolled around I started this sick cough. I have been coping pretty well. I got my room super clean and i wrote some letters and I also did some laundry. I hope i feel better tomorrow so I can go to my computer litteracy and get ahead a little bit or a lot. I have been strung out on medicine all weekend long. It hasnot been fun.


On Saturday my mother asked me to help her set up for a thing called: "girly camp". What is "girly camp"? you ask. well it is for 8-12year old girls in my church get together and do "girly" things that relate to camping. The reason i went was so i could help my mother set up tables and chairs. It was pretty fun. I then took pictures of the girls in their first class. The 3 classes were journal making(by my mom), camp songs, and archery. It was really hard being sick and all. I would move a table and thenm need to take a brake because i was feeling so bad.

all in all it was really fun and im glad i went!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun! I bet mom really appericated your help! I'm sad your feeling sick, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete