Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is fun!!!

Onate to the right.
Person that fainted below.



I'm really kinda new to this but i already love it!! I love how I can edit my page to make it look sweet! My life is pretty good right now. I am going to school at Donna Ana Community College. It is pretty sweet. I am only taking 2 classes right now, they are Computer Literacy, and intro to typing. Holy cow thy are kinda hard. The typing class is the hardest for me because i cannot type for beans. My other class is CAKE. All i have to do is show up, and do some really easy work. I am working 2 jobs: at the movie theaters and with my dad for Desert Oasis Pest Control. I like both of my jobs for the most part. I drive a '91 Geo prizm and it get 27 in town mpg!!! That is the bomb. I just had my birthday on the 25h of August. That is one day after Skyee D Brady. I Love to dance and sing. I also make videos which you can see above. Last night i went to the Marching band exhibition. It was lots of fun except every band preformed twice in a row. That was kind of a bummer. After the first band, Onate High School, preformed once one of their performers fainted or something so that put a delay of about 20 minuets on that. All in all my favorite was Las Cruces High School then Onate. That's all for now!!
(Mayfield Guard above)

2 comments:

  1. So fun scott!! I love the picture with you and oscar! I can't believe that he posed like that! MArching band is fun to watch. Hailey wants to say hi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You are now a blogger!!!!
    So cute Scooter!

    ReplyDelete