Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Five finger shoes



I bought these new shoes that are like gloves for your feet. The first time I saw these I thought "those look really retarded". Ha Ha what a funny thing to come from the person who bought a pair. These shoes run from $75-110. I went for the lower end of things. I am way excited. I am going to start running/jogging. Does anyone want to join me? I am going to slim down. Any way these shoes make it feel like you are bare footed. I hate wearing shoes. This will be a nice change of pace for me.

I went to my typing class with all intentions of dropping it. I go in there and I start talking to my teacher about all my concerns. She had me sit down and look at my grade. It turns out that I have a 91.7%. That really shocked me. I love that teacher so much because she talked me out of dropping. I am so glad that I'm still in that class because typing is going to help me so much in my life. I typed this whole entry with out looking at the key. I am using a speed skin. I have to use it for my class, so I am getting use to it. All in all I am keeping my typing class.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those shoes look pretty cool. I'm trying to drop a little weight too, maybe we can motivate each other. I'm glad you didn't drop the class, it's awesome that your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes probably have awesome cushioning. Enjoy your shin splint.

    ReplyDelete