Thursday, October 8, 2009

More info!!!


I just love blogging. It is so much fun. I love changing my page and putting fun pictures.I also love the sweet music that i can have on my blog. I took a picture of my house so that people can see my home. Also included in my photo is my white geo prizim. I love that little car. It is really ZIPPY!!!!

I want to talk someting that is really getting to me. My typing class. I feel like i am drowning in there. I can't keep up and I hardly can keep my head above water. The teacher could not be any sweeter, and i mean she is so pretty and way nice. I just feel like the class is moving at such a fast pace that I can not keep up. My other class is just so easy. I am way ahead in that class and everyday that i go i get even more ahead. I am alredy on access. Its not vey easy, but hey!! I don't really have anything to wright about so I guess i will go!!! YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment