Thursday, October 15, 2009

My shoe update!!!

It has been another pretty good day. To start the day off I had typing class today. O holy cow that class is such a head ach!!! I could not focus very well at all today. In that class I am going to get the grade I truly deserve. I am a better typist but not much. Anyway I contacted the shoe people and asked them if my order got canceled. They told me that my order has not been canceled and it even shipped today, that makes me pretty excited. I need to spend less money. I am the worst, I see something stupid out of the corner of my eye and i think "wow that is so cool, how can I live my life with out that?!?!!" I hate that and i want to be better.Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have been thinking about who reads my blogs. and i think there isn't really anyone. Thats cool with me because this is kinda like a journal. Its more of a story of my life. I just say random things on here!!! how funny. well im going to go to bed!!! peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment